Thursday, March 15, 2012

Creative Collaboration





In designing the Beer Haus for the past Home + Garden Show in Calgary I decided to use palettes as my inspiration. Their raw look and their organic sense, really lent itself to creating an industrial feel the space that I was designing. I knew I wanted to use them somehow and decided that attaching them to the wall and creating a feature would add some great texture to the space, and how easy?!

I also worked with a local company here in Calgary called 2Stone. They specialize in doing all types of concrete work and I asked them if they would like to help me out with some furniture pieces for the feature. I told them the concept and they created these amazing custom furniture pieces just for my feature. Amazing, right?!  I love it when 2 design minds can collaborate and turn out some fabulous design.

Thank you to Justin at Lise at 2Stone for working this out.

Check out:

2Stone 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the Beer Haus this year! See you and J next weekend in E-town???

    ReplyDelete