Monday, April 12, 2010

LG Fashion Week


Being at LG Fashion Week was amazing! We caught the tail end of it and were invited to the Joe Fresh, Pink Tartan, and Lucian Matis shows. The energy at the shows was amazing and I have to say that it was great to see my name on one of the chairs at each of the shows!!!

This year Fashion Week was held at a new venue called the Allstream Centre. The space was fantastic and really worked well to the house the amazing fashionistas that were out and about to watch the shows.

The image above is the only one I have left as my camera deleted all the photos I had. This one was taken at the Lucian Matis show. Lucian was featured in Project Runway Canada and has always had an Eastern European flair to his work but this year, he really knocked it out of the park. The textures and patterns that he played with were extraordinary and very opulent. Love it all.

Can't wait to go back next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment