So I recently got back from a trip to NYC. Let me just say how much I love this city! Truly amazing and so eclectic. I tried to take photos of my fav stores that I visited and thought to share them with you. I have also included some out of this world photos of window displays that knocked my socks off! Seriously, if all retails stores fashion or not put this much effort into their windows, this world would be a better place. HA!
- DROOG- an amazing show room filled with the most fabulous designs. A little bit outside the box but so worth the visit. www.droogusa.com
- MARYAM NASSIR ZADEH- located in the lower east side, right by our hotel, this eclectic store carried local designers from clothing to accessories. The store is chic and contemporary, my FAV were these delicious rings made from keys! www.maryamnassirzadeh.com
- MUJI- I first went into MUJI in Japan and fell in love with the simplicity of the whole store. Carrying everything from clothing and furniture to kitchen goods and bedding, its all about understatements. www.muji.com
- CB2- A mix of IKEA and Crate and Barrel, this store is filled with fab home furnishings and at prices that will blow your mind. A great place to pop into and get some great ideas for your home as the merchandising is killer! www.CB2.com
- EVOLUTION- A must stop for any lover of nature. Every space, nook and cranny is filled with the most extraordinary items found in nature: sea shells, tortoise shells, coral, taxidermy, rocks, gems, the list goes on. Everything is outrageous and out of this world. I LOVE IT. www.theevolutionstore.com